King Salmon Sir, Ma’m? A divine fish for eating, pets will relish a protein high in a remarkable nutrient called Astaxanthin ‘King of the Carotenoids’. Salmon is sustainably farmed, and provides strong levels of potassium, selenium, B12 and Omega 3 acids.
• Made in New Zealand from Free-Range/Run, Wild or Sustainable Proteins
• Complete & Balanced Nutrition, Optimised for Adult Cats
• Grain-Free: 93% Meat, Lamb Organs & NZ Green Mussels
• Digestion Support: Green Lamb Tripe
• Natural Source of CoQ10: Lamb Hearts
• Hip & Joint Support: NZ Green-Lipped Mussels
• Skin & Coat Care: Salmon Oil rich in Omega 3 & Astaxanthin
• Free From: Added Flavourings, Preservatives, Carageenan, & BPA
Zealandia proudly offers an exciting range of ethically-sourced premium canned pet foods which are beneficial for our pets wellbeing and happiness. We use a high quality deboned protein as the main ingredient, and a precise anotomically-balanced base of nutrient dense lamb organs in every can, all topped off with a generous helping of ‘Superfoods from the Sea’ – New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussels, and Salmon Oil.
Ingredients: Deboned Salmon, Water, Lamb Organs (Liver, Lung, Green Tripe, Heart, Kidney), Green Mussels, Dried Yeast, Cassia Gum, Carrot Fiber, Salmon Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Agar-Agar, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Glycine Complex, Niacin Supplement (Vit.B3), Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Vit.E), Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Glycine Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit.B1), Calcium Pantothenate (Vit.B5), Riboflavin (Vit.B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit.B6), Vitamin A Acetate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Cholecalciferol (Vit.D3).